November 18, 2010

tha semenz is tha demonz

A few days ago this lil' ditty popped up on Yahoo! news:

Exorcists wanted: apply to Catholic Church:
The church has signed up 56 bishops and 66 priests for the two-day workshop that began on Friday, seeking to boost the small group of just five or six American exorcists that the church currently has on its books.
My first thought was, How many exorcisms are there a year? I didn't bother to do the research because I had more important things to do...like making Catholic kid fucking jokes.

(...don't all Catholic priests know how to exorcise demons....from little boys' dicks? hardeharhar!)

I know it's easy to point to the kid fucking as a reason to condemn the Catholic Church, but for me this whole "we need more exorcists!" crap takes the sodomite cake. I'm not bothering to do the research on exorcisms throughout the United States, but how many new exorcists could you possibly need?

I can only assume there's a big fat goose egg for the U.S. on the 'ol Exorcism Chart at the Vatican....

Besides, you can always get the kid fuckers to do 'em. It's not like you moved them to another parish or anything, right?

I DID IT! I finally took that damn church down a peg!

Tha semenz is tha demonz!

No comments: