April 26, 2008

nothing to see here (but my penis)

"Nothing To See Here (But My Penis)" is an old country tune originally performed by Gene Autry. It's what got him his nickname, Gene "The Swingin' Singin' Weiner" Autry.

True story, true story.

I'm about halfway through a marathon weekend of school work and I'm taking a break. What do I do when taking a break? Have a few drinks? Jerk off? Snort coke? No. I post the cover of the new Weezer album. See, that's how cool I am; I can not snort coke in my free time and people are still in awe of my awesomeness. Do you have any idea how cool you have to be to make people awe at your awesomeness? To put it in perspective, in the history of the United States only six people have been "awesomed" (that is, have had people in awe of their awesomeness). Those people are:

1) Alexander Hamilton
2) Humphrey Bogart (the Senator, not the actor)
3) The Hamburglar
4) Yahoo Serious *
5) Zach Galifianakis
6) Me

* Proclaimed an honorary American by President Ronald Reagan in 1986.

Aaaaanywho, I'm off to eat a salad 'cuz I'm a big fat fatty. Maybe sometime soon I'll try and post a blog with some god damned substance.

No comments: