October 26, 2009

MNF Live Blogging by The Nick, Eamonn, Lauren and Jason

11:24

Welp! That's it! Way to go for it on 4th and goal...AT FOUR YARDS OUT!

I'm going to finish the watching the game upstairs. Hopefully Jason's whimpering won't keep me up all night....you know, once I finish crying myself to sleep.

10:48

Rocky MacIntosh just SLAMMED Michael "Must Love Dogs" Vick.

See what I did there? Yeah, I'm a genius. No, no dear. There's no need to thank me. I do it out of the kindness in my heart. And another thing. Did you know that Michael Vick had named his home when he was running his dogfighting operation? Yup. He called it "Hotel For Dogs."

Ohhhhhhhh SNAP!!

P.S. Everyone else went to bed, so I'm only updating when I have something absurd to say. Because if I do live blogging now I'm just a lame dick talking to himself on the computer.

P.P.S. I'm going to see Where The Wilds Things Are. Tomorrow. Come hell or high water. Preferably high water because it'll give me a good excuse to try out my new swimmies.

10:09

NC: Halftime. Well, I guess it could be worse....we could be watching the game while battling a case of scorching herpes.

9:39

NC: TOUCHDOWN! WOOT!

EN: And...BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

Jason says, "That touchdown was so pretty they're gonna give us 20 points for it."

9:33

NC: I hope Danny Smith has Irish blood running through his veins, 'cuz I'm gonna start calling him The Angry Leprechaun. But he's right; those refs blew that call harder than a Thai prostitute at a donkey show.

9:23

NC: Fumble. I don't think that was supposed to happen.

9:22

NC: Jason and Lauren are totally gay for each other.

9:09

NC: Jason says, "I don't know what's sadder, the fact that I have tits or that you're attracted to them."

9:07

EN: "MumumummMAHMAHmumum...bbbbbbb. AH!"

NC: Jason takes off his shirt. Cue my boner.

8:59

NC: Lauren put her stupid pear in my bowl of chips. I swear, some people have lost all common decency. I blame the raunchy music of 90's pop sensation Hanson.

Brian Westbrook got hurt. I also blame this on the music of 90's pop sensation Hanson.


8:56

LN: this is like a sweaty gang bang and only the Redskins were invited


8:54

LN: winningest is a stupid word. made up by stupid people, whiteys.

8:51

LN: Jason won't shut up with the effing geetar. Nick is pretending that a light saber/steady cam thing is an automatic weapon weiner thingy ma bob.

8:50

JN: Oh good, we get an opportunity to punt.


8:49-Myth Busted! Cats don't know how to use drills.

8:46

LN: I am not bashing the Redskins. I am just bashing what is taking place at this moment. Fuck.

8:45-Touchdown Eagles

JN & NC: Effing facepalm.

8:44

LN: Wow Redskins. you shit the bed already, you fucks.

8:42

LN: kickoff...your socks and pull up a chair!

8:41 - Kickoff

NC: KICKOFF! KICK ASS. Butts. Fart. Tee hee.

Tonight is a special one, for this is Mr. Eamonn Nagy's first Monday Night Football game with the Redskins. In celebration of this, the gang will be doing a live blog throughout the game. I would say that you should check back often through the evening to keep up, but you a-holes won't even read this until three weeks from now. So screw you.

The guilty parties:
Nick "BLT Hold the L&T" Colevas (NC)
Eamonn "Mini Maniac" Nagy (EN)
Jason " The Hung Jury" Nagy (JN)
Lauren "Shoepants Galore" Nagy (LN)



NC: KICKOFF!!


No comments: