July 5, 2010

Eamonn: A Supernatural Marshmallow Monster Exposed!!


Bear with me, please. I have a point.

(I promise.)

Ladies and gentlemen, a scene from the 1984 blockbuster, Ghostbusters (with some help from Imdb, although I think my artistic flourishes demand - demand, I say! - Oscar nominations!):


Something, something, something, Gozer asks the Ghostbusters to choose their Destructor... 



The Choice is made...the Traveller has come!

Nobody choosed anything! 
 (to Egon) 
 Did you choose anything? 

Dr. Egon Spengler
No. 

 (to Winston) Did you? 

My mind is totally blank. 

I didn't choose anything... 

A long pause. Then, finally, a collective realization. Venkman, Spengler and Zeddemore all look to Stantz.

(stunned, yet amazed)
I couldn't help it. It just popped in there. 

What? What just popped in there?

I - I - I tried to think... 

LOOK! 

The Ghostbusters look over the edge of the building. Wide eyed, horrified.

No! It can't be!

What is it? 

IT CAN'T BE!

What...did you do, Ray? 

Oh, shit! 

Stumbling through the city: an enormous, white, monster. Only one Ghostbuster recognizes this monster immediately. As a matter of simple fact,

It's the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. 

-------------------------

AHEM!

Has anyone else noticed that Mister Eamonn bears a striking resemblance to a certain, sorta-kinda,  puffed marshmallow-like monster?

No?

Well, I have. Take a peek, ya clueless bastards!





Oh, no? He doesn't? Yeah...I know, that's understandable. After all, Eamonn is only a

 TODDLER,  CORRECT!?!?!?!?!

I'm sorry. No, really!...I'm sorry. Look...a massive font and bold print was the only way I could get my point acr-- no...please don't leave! PLEASE!  It's important! It's....

....our lives depend on it! Oh...my...GOD!!! 

NNNNOOOOOO!! EXCLAMATION POINTS!!! MORE 

BOLD TYPING!!!!



  


My sincere apologies. I thought we were under attack, but Eamonn was just trying to give us all a --

OOOOGGHGHHGHGHNNNNNOOOOOO
HE'SEATINGTHECAT!!!




.......signal.............
.......terminated.........
.......yejerks!...........
..........................
..........................
..........................
..........................
.......PS.................
.......he.ate.the.cat.....
..........................
...........




2 comments:

Lani said...

That kid is legitimately too cute for his (and Marshie's) own good.

puddleduck!! said...

I know, right?

If only someone other than you, me, his parents, grandparents, extended family and absolute strangers would notice!