July 25, 2008

smiley face. jesus face. rape face.

Dear Jesus,

So let me get this straight:

I keep getting fucked, correct? It's a constant, correct? Over and over -- fucked, correct? Various means, correct? Various motivations, correct? And I'm supposed to accept getting fucked, correct? Over and over again, correct? Until I die, correct?

"You know, medication helps. Medication assists the victims' psychological healing in the unfortunate occurrence of an unabashed ass raping. Did you know that?"

I say that in jest. Because -- you know (PEOPLE!!) that medication does not aid in the prevention of rape. Did you -- did you know that? No. You did not. Because you're a fucking moron. And if you think "God" is gonna help anything...well...MEH!! I tried that once...and guess who raped me? Yup. Thanks Jesus! Smiley face. Jesus face. Rape face.

Hello, everyone. I am going to get in a "car accident" when I turn thirty years of age. watch out for the blood lolz!!!!!!


I said lolz

LOLZ!!!!


1 comment:

kara said...

i thought we were both blogging about sbtb. so, eff U.