August 17, 2008

I fought The Law (and The Law was a hemophiliac)

A bunch of us got together to shoot "interviews" for the documentary about the Potato Genocide of 1981. It was a good time. It'll take me a while to put the piece together, mostly because there's still a lot left to shoot. Still, I'm gonna slap together a few random clips, call it a teaser trailer, and post it here later today. Hopefully.

Anywho, on one of the tapes was footage from about three years ago. It was part of a larger movie titled The Bad Death of Sheriff Dusty Pickle. If you feel like pointing out that you can see the hose, kindly note that was part of the joke. There was a another scene where Jason's Russian character was beaten to death with a baseball bat. Good times, good times.

Oh, and we also used brown and yellow colored paints to make Sheriff Dusty Pickle get shit and pissed on after he was dead.

Yup. Our crew rolls classy and don't you forget it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just laughed pretty hard. Not too hard... but hard enough.

I wish I could be in the potato genocide movie. Seeing as how friggin... I'm the inspiration and half the genius behind it!

I WANT 50% OF THE PROFIT! and all the candy. ALL THE CANDY, NICK.