February 6, 2011

ONE-SIDED CONVERSATIONS. EPISODE ONE.

ONE-SIDED CONVERSATIONS.


EPISODE 1: THE MISCEGENATION OF CARBONATION.

No.


No, f*** that! Dude, f***ing -- you don't understand!


Look: this isn't up for discussion.  I'm not talking about whether it's right or wrong...


It's about --


No, no. Let me talk for a second - it's about rights and it's about --


Dude, listen: Read Paine's Rights of Man; it says everything I'm saying, just more poetically....


I know. I know you've got Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. I'm just saying that it's not right to integrate the two.


What?! How is that ignorant?  How's --


You just take the two and you mix them!


No, it's not the same.


I understand. I do, truly. But when you pack two elements in a bottle against their will it always ends in disaster....


....sure, Mello Yello. But that's the exception to the rule.


SPRITE!? Ugh, f*** Sprite. Sprite is awful.


I'm simply saying that to make a good drink like that you have to - okay, take Sierra Mist. The Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. The only way that drink is going to be good is if you fill half the cup with Sierra Mist and the other half with a natural cranberry drink.


It's the only way. Otherwise you're not gonna get the best tasting cranberry Sierra Mist.


Whatever, dude.


Oh, awesome! Yeah I could totally go for a Coke Vanilla!


Thanks, Granny!

No comments: