March 6, 2008

hooray for nothing

It's 4:45 and I'm at work with fifteen minutes to spare, so I decided to blog.

"Why Nick," you exclaim, "Shouldn't you be working?"

The answer: No. I should not. You see, I am the busiest, sexiest bee in the bunch and I have finished all my work for the day. Granted, it's all bitch work, but I'll have you know I do bitch work better than any bitch.

I was supposed to go to New York this weekend but I can't. Stupid school. Stupid, stupid school. I have a quiz Monday morning (and a paper due for the same class, plus a rough draft of a paper due after spring break), I have a mid-term Monday night, and have to finish two books by Wednesday. I just called Jason and Lauren to say I couldn't go and I know deep down inside Jason wanted to strangle the inside of my throat with his penis. He didn't say that, but I know that's what he wants to do. Anyway, that sucks.

(Ha...get it? I'm ssooo clever!)

I finally get to the point where I can manage panic attacks and anxiety in general, thus allowing me to move about more freely in life and what happens? I can't go to NY because school is like that prostitute that wouldn't wear a werewolf mask while you banged her because it's "weird" (Although it was a treat to hear a prostitute scream lycanthrope over and over as she stuffs hundred dollar bills down her pants).

I'll cheer myself up by posting this:




I mean, come on!! Who won't want a Blu-ray player once this fucker comes out?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it really is the ultimate romantic comedy. im pretty sure you'll secretly love it.