March 1, 2008

HOT DAMN!!

Juno comes out on Blu-ray and DVD April 15th! I can't wait! Well, I can. And I guess I sorta...you know, have to. But I'm very excited. So excited I could post a cover image (click on it and magic makes it bigger!).



Other cool movies slated for a Blu-ray release this year include Bonnie & Clyde, No Country For Old Men, Independence Day, Dogma, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and The Shawshank Redemption.

Inexplicably, Short Circuit is getting a Blu-ray release too. Sure! Why waste time prepping Jaws, Taxi Driver, The Godfather, Psycho or The Wizard of Oz for high definition when you can give us insane detail on Johnny 5's treads and...whatever else robots are made of. Sheesh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

short circuit terrifies me

Lani said...

Disassemble!