March 22, 2008

nerd stuff

I have a new favorite website.

Film Drunk.

I swear, I don't don't how I sleep on all the cool shit you can find on the internet. I mean sure! I love being a Furry as much as the next guy, but there's so much MORE!!! (Please note that I am not a Furry. If you don't know what a Furry is, look it up. And then kindly note that I am not a Furry. Thank you.)

All sorts of cool junk on here. First, the trailer for The Foot Fist Way. Fucking hilarious...



Then a post about the douchenozzle actor from Never Back Down. Apparently he has the same philosophy on fighting as this frat boy cocksucker I almost had to kill at Towson: if you act like you're not scared, the other guy will be scared to fight you.

Finally, the trailer for Pineapple Express, new flick from Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg (the guys who wrote Superbad). I swear the part where James Franco puts his leg through the window...I almost lost it.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

even if seth rogen wasnt involved, id still see any movie with the word "pineapple" in the title